J Extra Corpor Technol
Volume 55, Number 3, September 2023
|Page(s)||103 - 104|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- Routley N. What is generative AI? An AI explains. World Economic Forum. February 6, 2023. Available at: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/02/generative-ai-explain-algorithms-work. Accessed August 13, 2023. [Google Scholar]
- NOT-OD-23-149. The use of generative artificial intelligence technologies is prohibited for the NIH peer review process. June 23, 2023. Available at: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-23-149.html. Accessed August 13, 2023. [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini M, Horbach SPJM. Fighting reviewer fatigue or amplifying bias? Considerations and recommendations for use of ChatGPT and other large language models in scholarly peer review. Res Integr Peer Rev. 2023;8(1):4. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41073-023-00133-5 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Flanagin A, Kendall-Taylor J, Bibbins-Domingo K. Guidance for authors, peer reviewers, and editors on use of AI, language models, and chatbots. JAMA. Published online July 27, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2023.12500. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Committee on Publication Ethics. Artificial intelligence (AI) in decision making. September 2021. Available at: https://doi.org/10.24318/9kvAgrnJ. Accessed August 13, 2023. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.