J Extra Corpor Technol
Volume 55, Number 1, March 2023
|Page(s)||39 - 43|
|Published online||24 March 2023|
- Thiagarajan RR, Barbaro RP, Rycus RT, McMullan DM, Conrad SA, Fortenberry JD, Paden ML (2017) ELSO member centers. Extracorporeal Life Support Organization Registry International Report 2016. ASAIO J 63(1), https://doi.org/10.1097/MAT.0000000000000475. PMID:27984321. [Google Scholar]
- ECLS Registry Report (2020) International Summary. Extracorporeal Life Support Organization: Ann Arbor, MI. [Google Scholar]
- Christian MD, Deveraux AV, Dichter JR, Rubinson L, Kissoon N (2014) Care of the critically ill and injured during pandemics and disasters: chest consensus statement. Chest J 146, 85–345. [Google Scholar]
- Murugappan KR, Walsh DP, Mittel A, Sontag D, Shaefi S (2021) Veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation allocation in the COVID-19 pandemic. J Crit Care 61, 221–226. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Honroth E to Valued Customer (Feb. 2020) Letter: Supply disruptions in US cardiopulmonary products. Getinge, Wayne, NJ. Available at: www.getinge.com. [Google Scholar]
- Gerall C, Cheung EW, Klein-Cloud R, Kreines E, Brewer M, Middlesworth W (2020) Allocation of resources and development of guidelines for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO): Experience from a pediatric center in the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic. J Pediat Surg 12, 2548–2554. [Google Scholar]
- Gannon WD, Stokes JW, Francois SA, Patel YJ, Pugh ME, Benson C, Rice TW, Baccletta M, Semler MW, Casey JD (2022) Association between availability of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and mortality in patients with COVID-19 eligible for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: a natural experiment. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 205, 1354–1357. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kramanathan K, Antognini D, Combes A, Paden M, Zakhary B, Ogino M, MacLaren G, Brodie D, Sheker K (2020) Planning, and provision of ECMO services for severe ARDS during the COVID-19 pandemic and other outbreaks of emerging infectious diseases. Child Care Health Dev 8(5), 518–526. [Google Scholar]
- User Agreement, ELSO (Jan. 2021). Available at: Platform-User-Agreement-FINAL.pdf (https://elso.org). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.